An individual, by staying on the website https://semchenko.su, leaving an application on the website https://semchenko.su, acting freely, of his/her own free will and in his/her own interest, as well as confirming his/her legal capacity, provides his/her unambiguous and substantive consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter — Consent) to Limited Liability Company «Semchenko and Partners» (INN 7814727870, email@example.com, +7 (812) 317 33 80, which owns the website https://semchenko. su and is registered at 197022 city of St. Petersburg, 7 Akademika Pavlova str.su and registered at the address: 197022, St. Petersburg, Akademika Pavlova St., 7, literature A, room 396-N, to process its personal data under the following conditions:
- This Consent is given for the processing of personal data both without and with the use of automation tools.
- Consent is given for the processing of the following personal data of mine:
personal data not belonging to a special category of personal data or biometric personal data:
- last name, first name, middle name;
- contact information: mobile and/or office phone number, e-mail address;
- information about the position and place of employment;
- information about where the User came to the site from (label);
- Purpose of personal data processing: familiarization with information about the Operator, discussion of possible cooperation, informational, advertising, marketing purposes aimed at implementation and promotion of the Operator’s activities.
- In the course of processing, the following actions will be performed with personal data: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (updating, modification); extraction; use; transfer (provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
- Third parties do not process personal data on behalf of Semchenko & Partners Ltd. for the purpose specified in the consent.
- Personal data is processed (except cookies) until the moment of refusal to discuss further cooperation of the project or until the conclusion of the contract for legal services, whichever occurs earlier.
- The Consent may be withdrawn by you or your representative by sending Semchenko & Partners LLC a written application or an electronic application signed in accordance with the electronic signature legislation of the Russian Federation to the address indicated at the beginning of the Consent.
- In case you or your representative revoke the Consent, LLC «Semchenko and Partners» has the right to continue processing personal data without it if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2 — 11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ «On Personal Data» dated 27.07.2006.
- This consent is valid at all times until the moment of termination of the processing of personal data specified in clause 6 and clause 7 of the Consent.